2024 Yukon Colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing some research on the 2024 Yukon, I came across some of the color options that will be made available. I can't say that I'm in love with GM's choices, seeing as they appear to have reverted back to their typical muted and conservative color pallet, but I was hoping they'd continue the trend of making semi-flashy colors for people that don't want the majority of their color options the typical whites, grays, blacks, and reds.

When they replaced the Smokey Quartz Metallic in 2022 with Redwood Metallic, I thought it was an improvement. Then they did it again for 2023 with Frosted Pine Metallic. Most manufactures appear to be taking risks with bold and eye-catching colors in recent years. I know it's not typical of GM to follow these types of trends, but I thought they were on their way with Redwood Metallic. As it stands, Redwood Metallic was only available for 2 years (22 & 23), and now Frosted Pine is on its second year... If this is the normal for GM, then I might just hold on to my Redwood AT4 a lot longer.

What are your thoughts on these 2024 colors?

2024 Yukon Colors.jpg

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
The problem with the more risky color choices they offer I've noticed is the websites don't present the true color. The digital photos when building a car are nowhere near close to what it looks like. If GM was smart, they'd start putting real life photos for the colors In different lighting scenes to get a true feel for how it looks.

2021 had a blue/green color that caught my eye after seeing members pics of it, but looked horrible on GMC builder. It was discontinued for 22

To answer your question, the current colors are primarily their standard choices. The pine isn't my cup of tea and I bet GM will take it out of all vehicle options within next 2 years. Titanium has great real life appeal that doesn't show up in marketing photos.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with the more risky color choices they offer I've noticed is the websites don't present the true color. The digital photos when building a car are nowhere near close to what it looks like. If GM was smart, they'd start putting real life photos for the colors In different lighting scenes to get a true feel for how it looks.

2021 had a blue/green color that caught my eye after seeing members pics of it, but looked horrible on GMC builder. It was discontinued for 22

To answer your question, the current colors are primarily their standard choices. The pine isn't my cup of tea and I bet GM will take it out of all vehicle options within next 2 years. Titanium has great real life appeal that doesn't show up in marketing photos.
I wholeheartedly agree and can contest to the digital colors problem. Before I purchased my AT4, my perception of the Redwood on their website was a muted burgandy. Since it was a brand new color, I relied on YouTube videos and the internet to see it in real life before I pulled the trigger. Even then, most of the pictures and videos were taken under gray skies, which made it more burgandy than brown. It wasn't until two days before deciding on a midnight blue and the redwood that I found a picture of the redwood in sunlight. That picture literally made my decision for me.

And yes, I would agree that GM needs a better campaign on making newer colors available to see in person. Maybe bring back those old color swatches our parents use to choose from at the dealership.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Some dealers have color swatches still. They are so small (like 2" x 2") though that you still can't get a true feel for how it will look on a vehicle. Esp the heavily metallic based colors.

sometimes I regret my midnight blue and wish I went with redwood as well. But I don't think I would have been able to get the wife on board though

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some dealers have color swatches still. They are so small (like 2" x 2") though that you still can't get a true feel for how it will look on a vehicle. Esp the heavily metallic based colors.

sometimes I regret my midnight blue and wish I went with redwood as well. But I don't think I would have been able to get the wife on board though.
Redwood is a spectacular color when you see it in person. It really pops in the sunlight, and has a root beer tone to it. Most people assume it's a wrap because they haven't seen that color before. I think because of the poor campaign for that color and low availability, most people didn't want to take a chance on it. I took that risk and literally bought mine sight unseen.

Chevy came out with their version of the same color called Auburn Metallic for the Tahoe, and they turned around and also named it Caffeine for the Corvette during the same time period.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Agreed on the blue/green color they had in 2021. Shadow gray metallic, I’ve seen it in person and really liked it.
IMG_1918.jpeg

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've just got a Sierra in the Titanium Rush color, almost looks black in the dark especially with the black grille and wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar