LTZ Door Sill Plates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samsquanch

Reaction score
For years I've been trying to locate a complete set of the spiffy looking Chevrolet LTZ door sill plates to put on my 2010 Avalanche. In my googling I've come across people who have also liked them as much as I have and wanted them on their GMT900 platform trucks. However I've come across so many part numbers I have no clue which ones are indeed the correct ones. Either way if somebody has done this to their Suburban/Avalanche I'd love to find out where you got those parts!

Trying to confirm these are the correct numbers to fit my truck:
GM 25792458 LH, 25792462 RH for crew cab/regular cab ebony interior. Rear driver and passenger side part number ebony 25912989.

I tried punching these numbers into GM Parts Depot and came up with nothing. I'll need a Canadian supplier or a depot willing to ship up here.

Picture for reference:
xOnBoT5.jpg

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Reaction score
I've been looking for years, I've seen several people do it... i've googled... yet when asked those people disappear and stop answering suddenly...and it's like nobody can confirm the existence or compatibility of these parts with our trucks or how I can get those parts (including 2 local GM dealers i've been to) It's really strange... it's like trying to get access to a secret club or something lol.

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Reaction score
Current confirmed part numbers are for the front only... not sure if back logo sill plates were ever made. I just purchased a set back in June from GM Parts Depot Canada and they installed in 2 minutes and look great!

$108.86 CAD
Door Sill Plate. Front sill plate.
Front Right; CREW CAB PILLARS & FLOOR; w/o Denali, w/Z71 pkg ebony

$103.62 CAD
Front Left; CREW CAB PILLARS & FLOOR; w/o Denali, w/Z71 pkg ebony

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Current confirmed part numbers are for the front only... not sure if back logo sill plates were ever made. I just purchased a set back in June from GM Parts Depot Canada and they installed in 2 minutes and look great!

$108.86 CAD
Front Right; CREW CAB PILLARS & FLOOR; w/o Denali, w/Z71 pkg ebony

$103.62 CAD
Front Left; CREW CAB PILLARS & FLOOR; w/o Denali, w/Z71 pkg ebony
Thanks I've been looking around in Canada, wonder if there any that lights up?

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Reaction score
Thanks I've been looking around in Canada, wonder if there any that lights up?

There used to be ones that had a sweet blue glow available from my dealer back when I bought my truck new in 2010. Since then i've never been able to locate a part number or even a picture of those lighted door sills in use. I'm not sure if it was a GM product or an aftermarket accessory. I would love to get my hands on a set for the front though!

markelhelou

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for the rear sills Cashmere color :
Gm part
go to this site and check color and side u need
https://www.newgmparts.com/oem-part...uY2hlJnk9MjAwNyZ0PWx0eiZlPTUtM2wtdjgtZmxleA==

full pack on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185137054743

I need to know if anyone tried www.newgmparts.com
or any other site that ships to europe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo