Lsa blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit of work to get them working on our engines, it’s not a bolt-on solution by any means. And that blower body is only a part of what you need. You’ll need a bunch of other stuff. There’s one or two guys here who have made them work but you need to do a lot of research and need to know what you’re doing. Also, if your 02 is drive by cable I believe it’s a no go, you need drive by wire.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be a good amount of power. From what everyone says the hassle is in sourcing all the pieces.

Cb2004mj

Reaction score
not impossible. basically a intake manifold swap and front accessory change or adding a lower pulley and idler. plus a little rerouting of vacuum lines and wires for some sensors. maybe some harness lengthening or adapters for sensors. will need drive by wire as mentioned. and obviously a tune to match. suggested mods to blower are solid isolator. they are known weak and factory even replaces them. can make 550 whp on a 4.8 and upwards of 750 on a 6.2l. its all low end power, hit it from a light and smoke tires if you don't hook type power. 550whp with a lsa feels like 850 from a turbo car. they are BA setups but does take some doing to fit into a vehicle its not meant for. isn't cheap anymore with blower cost going up but not exactly expensive either. plan on around $5k if you shop around. yes it can be done for less but I'm saying with the upgrades, good injectors so you can add power later, good cooler, upgraded pump, etc

OP
OP
C

Chris2144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. It was a nice dream though lol

OP
OP
C

Chris2144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that guy is selling a set of 899 heads and a short block with for 800 for everything

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to do some digging. But theres an outfit that sells an LSA kit. I can't imagine why you coudnt put a checklist together. It will be a long one.
That way as you compile it all you have what you need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts