Lowered the 'Hoe today but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:argue:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

So Chris and Austin I have found your third musketeer. I'm not for sure if either of you currently live in San Francisco but help a fellow AU Alum out... http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sha/2549849730.html

Hahahaha I actually read that earlier today, someone had posted it on the Rivals message board. Hilarious!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is where I borrowed it from, just fit in here. Its not a rival its one of shaggy's forums

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just got an email from a buddy of mine that had a link to this. Pretty damn funny, not going to lie. Haha, I won't give up as easily I thought it might actually be a good idea to change it, to possible BEAT BAMA?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Btw, the 'hoe is fixed. It is sitting perfectly level. The HIDs for low beams and fogs are getting put in tomorrow, as well as the headlight reflector is getting blacked out. The sub/tail lights/hitch cover are on the way tomorrow. It'll be a long wait for the wheels.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I will post pics tomorrow after the HIDs are in.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Btw, the 'hoe is fixed. It is sitting perfectly level.

That's it? It's just "fixed?" You came out to your driveway, and it had just settled all nice and level?

What'd you do to "fix" it??

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it? It's just "fixed?" You came out to your driveway, and it had just settled all nice and level?

What'd you do to "fix" it??
Haha, well the guy did what YALL said he needed to do. Put the brackets in and shortened the autoride link and trimmed the bump stop. It is sitting perfectly level now, rides perfect. I will post pics later this evening.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, well the guy did what YALL said he needed to do. Put the brackets in and shortened the autoride link and trimmed the bump stop. It is sitting perfectly level now, rides perfect. I will post pics later this evening.

Glad we could actually help for once :hands:

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics

Here are the pics: The first 3 are before. Sorry it took so long, also I will be taking some better pics in a better location once I get the tails and hitch cover in and get some free time (18 hours in classes and then trying to work 25 hours a week keeps me pretty busy during daylight hours). Thanks for everyone's help!

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads