Lowered the 'Hoe today but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I now see the Avatar confusion...

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are actually two other AU's on here besides me and AUTBOND...where's the other schools' representation???

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should have a vote to see who can use AU avatar as to not cause anymore confusion... :imo:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like your style. Maybe some sort of survivor or fear factor sort of thing to see who keeps it?

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Chris you have a legitimate argument; I don't graduate until December and am not a supporting member, yet. So I will remove my avatar. HAHA.

Thanks for all the info guys! Yea, my "installer" is just a buddy of mine doing it for free; he has messed with a lot of suspensions and did a lot of research last night and is fixing it this morning. Hopefully I will have pics tomorrow evening, have to wait until the HIDs come in too. B.G. (Brandon) is painting my tails and hitch cover and they should be here next week as well as the Kicker L7 12" and supporting parts. I am really looking forward to the Esky replicas coming in but they are 3 weeks out.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Chris you have a legitimate argument; I don't graduate until December and am not a supporting member, yet. So I will remove my avatar. HAHA.

Thanks for all the info guys! Yea, my "installer" is just a buddy of mine doing it for free; he has messed with a lot of suspensions and did a lot of research last night and is fixing it this morning. Hopefully I will have pics tomorrow evening, have to wait until the HIDs come in too. B.G. (Brandon) is painting my tails and hitch cover and they should be here next week as well as the Kicker L7 12" and supporting parts. I am really looking forward to the Esky replicas coming in but they are 3 weeks out.

Don't give in to bullies...just because they can't read is not the fault of us Auburn people!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't give up that easily Autin, do this to Chris :mf_pcwhack:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali