Lowered 21+ T1xx: Post Em Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpartanTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to lower their non-air-ride Tahoe, I have an extra set of Belltech springs (Part # 12462). One of the easiest ways to lower these is to swap the front springs to the rear and put these Belltech springs on the front. Brings it down about 2" all around and retains the factory rake of 3/4". I ordered an extra set on accident. They sell for approximately $220 online. I will sell mine for $100 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Reddevil96

Reaction score
If anyone is looking to lower their non-air-ride Tahoe, I have an extra set of Belltech springs (Part # 12462). One of the easiest ways to lower these is to swap the front springs to the rear and put these Belltech springs on the front. Brings it down about 2" all around and retains the factory rake of 3/4". I ordered an extra set on accident. They sell for approximately $220 online. I will sell mine for $100 plus shipping if anyone is interested.
How does it ride in comparison to stock, did the rear get any stiffer and or front? Alignment needed after?

Reddevil96

Reaction score
do you still have the springs, I might be interested? I'm waiting to hear back from Belltech on spring rates to better understand how much of a change this will be. Shoot me a price to AZ 85249

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the belltech kit but the shop said the spacers dont fit. Any ideas?

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones that came with it. Sorry, first time trying to lower anything.

DaveLaz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The ones that came with it. Sorry, first time trying to lower anything.
What’s the latest on this? Only spacers that come with this kit are the adjustment blocks that sit on the strut base. The more you add, the less it will lower. Typically everyone just puts them to the side and lowers it to the max. (2”front/3”rear approx)