Lower Lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emendoza93

Reaction score
Does anybody have the part number for the lower lip that comes on the 05/06 tahoes. Or where can I order it online?? Also does anybody know what size are the bolts for the hood??

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
GM Part Number 15224193. Direct bolt/snap in. List price in my CCC one Estimating software says $45.50

OP
OP
E

Emendoza93

Reaction score
Okay, I'll look into it. Thanks for the replies. El capitan it looks like your local!

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the lower lip off eBay but it didn't come with the mounting hardware. No big deal.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to swap my grey 2wd air dam or valance for a black one?

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
I purchased the lower lip off eBay but it didn't come with the mounting hardware. No big deal.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to swap my grey 2wd air dam or valance for a black one?

To be honest you could save some money by buying a can of trim black from preferably a paint supply store or an auto parts store and just paint it black. That's what I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700