Looking to Experiment, looking for parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for just the sensor rod that attaches for the ride height for front and rear suspension.

GM part 23155298, 23152099,23152100,23152101

Just the rod not the sensor by it self. Anyone know if salvage yard with these types of vehicles or anyone delete their MRS setup and these left over?

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...e/electrical-cat/ride-control-components-****

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for just the sensor rod that attaches for the ride height for front and rear suspension.

GM part 23155298, 23152099,23152100,23152101

Just the rod not the sensor by it self. Anyone know if salvage yard with these types of vehicles or anyone delete their MRS setup and these left over?

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...e/electrical-cat/ride-control-components-****
you can find them on ebay for $20-30 each, some people just make there own longer one's when doing a lift etc,

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, some videos have people unscrewing the ends off and using a 10/32" screw (not 100% on screw size off memory) but I looked at mine and it seems they are maybe molded on or something but they dont unscrew so before I damage mine I though I would look for some spare ones to mess with.

1sikryd

Reaction score
Dont get the Dorman replacements. The plastic is more brittle than OEM.

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am mainly looking for the end caps. Do you have dorman part number? I found some corvette rods that look to have the same end caps that I might try.

I thought they screw off but I was wrong, I dont want to try too hard and brake mine

Last edited:

1sikryd

Reaction score
upload_2019-2-6_18-12-25.png

I havn't been able to get these apart without boogering up the ends

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am mainly looking for the end caps. Do you have dorman part number? I found some corvette rods that look to have the same end caps that I might try.

I thought they screw off but I was wrong, I dont want to try too hard and brake mine

They don’t screw. They pop on and off and are held by grooves and rings. They are hard, but with a little twisting and prying they do come off. I thought I would crack mine, but I never did while getting the ends off. I bought adjustable rods off eBay and re-used the stock ends.

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might just try to create spacers for the amount of hassle for an end cap. If I can find some used parts I would try to pop the ends off but I dont want to accidentally break my stock set and find myself in a problem so....I will continue for some used parts and try later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan