Looking for "the best" billet bow ties (front, and maybe rear). Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmargaros

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Billet Bowtie Pics

Tahoe is a bit dirty...but you can get the idea:

IMG_0148A.png

IMG_0156A.png

IMG_0161.png

IMG_0162.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! The bow ties look great. I appreciate the info.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much you lookin to spend? I have a couple for sale

I'd pay close to the going rate... But I'd need to see pics first. I'm not sure that I want the bow tie "with border" for the front of rear. Looks a bit too busy to me...

Thanks.

msj724

Reaction score
I bought my bowtie from empiremotorsports.com. I purchased part number 251C. It is a chrome front chevy bowtie emblem smoothie (no border), and it looks great. Fits perfectly to the Tahoe and the no border finish looks really clean. I paid about $57.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my bowtie from empiremotorsports.com. I purchased part number 251C. It is a chrome front chevy bowtie emblem smoothie (no border), and it looks great. Fits perfectly to the Tahoe and the no border finish looks really clean. I paid about $57.

Thanks for the info? Do YOU have a picture of it on your truck that you can share? Thanks!!

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the chrome smoothie bowtie.

picture.jpg

Excellent! From the pic, it certainly looks factory (only chrome). So, you're really happy with it?

Thanks!!