Looking for led fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been rocking these for about 2 years. They’re bright enough and we’re only $20 Honestly I’m not certain if the Yukon and Tahoe have the same bulbs though

866942A9-78AA-4DFC-AA7D-A2796B8670A3.png

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have tri color fogs LED, there 12ish watts so not very bright but has 5000k, 3000k and 8000k
The 8000k is just straight up police blue so have to be careful because flashing the brights with fogs on makes them switch lol had a car on the freeway get over because the dogs were blue I guess oops
Anyways I’m not into blue lights so I did just order a pair of 3000k 45w LED about 10 ago. Hopefully they work. I had orange ones before now when I say orange I mean amber like a blinker. But they again were not bright like I wanted. I guess what I could do is order some bare LEDs that I want from ledil or wrap the fog with orange film and rock 6000k LEDs which I have in PSX26w but I don’t want matching fogs with the headlights

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been rocking these for about 2 years. They’re bright enough and we’re only $20 Honestly I’m not certain if the Yukon and Tahoe have the same bulbs though

View attachment 383767
I’ve seen something similar to that on Amazon, I almost grabbed green ones lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get some of these and be done with it, I have these on both my trucks couldn't be happier, I recommend the "max" edition

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get some of these and be done with it, I have these on both my trucks couldn't be happier, I recommend the "max" edition
That’s cute but $260 is crazy.
Plus since I decided the the night they finished painting our condo I crashed the driver side bumper into the stucco so I either need the boomer bondo and repaint or get it vinyl wrapped to hide the scratches

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s cute but $260 is crazy.
Plus since I decided the the night they finished painting our condo I crashed the driver side bumper into the stucco so I either need the boomer bondo and repaint or get it vinyl wrapped to hide the scratches
lol, $260 is the cheap version, the SS3 "max" that I recommended are $500+ but they are worth every cent.
the picture below does not even show how far these reach, they light up each side of the road in a "wide" beam pattern as a fog should be and in the dark you can see at least 50-100ft on each side easily spotting any deer or people on the side of the road or in the bushes or anything.
ss3b.JPG

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, $260 is the cheap version, the SS3 "max" that I recommended are $500+ but they are worth every cent.
the picture below does not even show how far these reach, they light up each side of the road in a "wide" beam pattern as a fog should be and in the dark you can see at least 50-100ft on each side easily spotting any deer or people on the side of the road or in the bushes or anything.
View attachment 383814
Hmm how can I sneak this purchase you got me sold if they offer Amber

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout