Looking for a little advice ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like $55K was a strong offer. I’d say you made the right decision!
Thanks!!

I was second guessing myself but then I thought about what I paid for it almost 4 years ago......

jared999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a little advice or insight on something. I currently have a 2017 Yukon Denali / completely loaded with 36k on the clock. It's been a great vehicle but we have been "kinda" thinking....."maybe" a guy should upgrade???? Now I know wait times are crazy now and there's not much for "deals" out there but I know good used vehicles are bringing decent money too. I also don't "need" a direct replacement and can wait for a vehicle as we have an extra vehicle for my wife to drive.

So, first question.........Should a guy keep looking into a new 2022? or say screw it and wait for a 2023 or 2024???

Second question..........What do you guys think a 2017 with the following would be worth and would there be any interest here from anyone???

Comes across like a car ad to me. There are classifieds for that.

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comes across like a car ad to me. There are classifieds for that.
And what is that supposed to mean???

I simply explained my situation and was looking for "little advice". Isn't that one of the main purposes of a forum, to ask questions, get input, advise and thoughts on certain subjects from those with experience or expertise?

My 2017 is now sold and I'm looking for a 2021 or 2022. Obviously there are differences between the two years, and last time I checked, certain people on this forum probably have one or the other and are able to provide good information.

Sorry the post was not worded exactly to your liking.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And what is that supposed to mean???

I simply explained my situation and was looking for "little advice". Isn't that one of the main purposes of a forum, to ask questions, get input, advise and thoughts on certain subjects from those with experience or expertise?

My 2017 is now sold and I'm looking for a 2021 or 2022. Obviously there are differences between the two years, and last time I checked, certain people on this forum probably have one or the other and are able to provide good information.

Sorry the post was not worded exactly to your liking.

It was fine; I wouldn't worry about it. Differing perspectives and, based on the responses, most read it as intended.

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was fine; I wouldn't worry about it. Differing perspectives and, based on the responses, most read it as intended.
Well, I do apologize but also shake my head sometimes. This forum truly has some great people that provide a wealth of information and I appreciate it.