Long body lowered on 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy an Escalade esv or a Denali xl. I’m going to roll on a set of 24’s being that nyc streets suck and I have a family of seven. Can you guys post long body pics on 24s stating also the components used to lower it. I have an 03 Tahoe lowered on one of Tony’s lowering kits can i use anything off of that or are the suspension completely different? Thanks.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They both look sweet why did you raise it back up?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
They both look sweet why did you raise it back up?

Thanks!

It was time for tires and I wanted to try out a set of 70,000 mile rated Michelins. Unfortunately Michelin doesn't make a 285/40/22 which is the size I was running without any issues.

The only two sizes I had to choose from was a 295/40 for $470 each or a 305/40 for $232 each.

Naturally I chose the 305 and it just rubbed too much.

I had been tinkering with the idea of try out the TBSS air bags in the rear in place of springs but you can only run a 3"-4" drop while maintaining a decent ride quality so I decided to try them out.

I have them hooked up to my factory Auto leveling compressor and they work and ride great with the Rancho 9 way adjustable struts and shocks I have all the way around.

I preferred the look of the 4/6 drop and it rode good but I couldn't deal with the rubbing and scrubbing from the wider tires.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting a white 07 Denali xl. Text Tony about ordering the 2/3 lowering kit just waiting for a response.