Littleton CO - 2000 Yukon, awesome shape

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Selling my Yukon and it has to go quick. Bought a third vehicle (stupid move) thinking that business on my wife's end of things would improve much faster than it has. So, I have to sell the best vehicle I've ever owned since it's the only one I own that I'm not upside down on.

The pertinent stuff:
2000 Yukon SLT, NBS, 123267 miles as it sits today
Ford F-150 torsion keys up front
1.5" coil spacers in the rear
285-75-16 Nitto Terra Grapplers with 80% tread left (conservative estimate)
AEM Brute Force intake from Max
Bilstein 5100 shocks installed by Max
Corvette Servo
Black Bear 91 octane tune
DEPO black OEM denali projector headlight assemblies with 4300K DDM HID kit
Matching black bumper lenses
Two 55w Aux reverse lamps on rear bumper

Replaced the following stuff under warranty within the last 3 years:
Water Pump
Alternator
Fuel Pump
Front diff seals and vent tube
T-case seals
Rear driveshaft slip yoke (fluid was leaking through it, dealership just replaced the whole thing when they did the t-case seals)

Maintenance stuff I have done personally:
TB coolant bypass mod, pulled TB and thoroughly cleaned last year
AC Delco Iridium plugs and Bosch wires last year
Fuel filter changed every spring
Oil/filter changes every 3000 miles
Trans fluid, t-case fluid and front/rear diff fluid replaced at 105K miles

This thing truly is my pride and joy, guys. It's extremely clean, especially for the mileage, and has always been very well maintained. There is NO body rust, and hardly any surface oxidation on the undercarriage. It's been in a predominantly dry climate it's whole life. The only bad things are that there is some chewing gum on the driver's side carpet in the front, and the left rear center cap broke. I still have it, it just won't stay on. The floor mats cover the chewing gum (I honestly don't even know how the hell it got there...it had to be one of my kids). Other than that, it's clean and doens't need a thing.

ASKING $8500 OBO
NO TRADES. I WILL SHIP IF YOU HELP ME ARRANGE IT, BUT PAYMENT IS UP TO YOU.

SDC10514.jpg
SDC10516.jpg
SDC10517.jpg
SDC10521.jpg
SDC10519.jpg
CopyofSDC10497.jpg
SDC10500.jpg
SDC10504.jpg
SDC10503.jpg
SDC10505.jpg
SDC10526.jpg
SDC10528.jpg
SDC10523.jpg

I also have the OEM headlights and bumper lights if the Denali look isn't your thing. Someone please take this great rig off of my hands....it won't let you down. I'm sorry to see it go.

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that thing is clean. Sorry you have to get rid of it. Hope things work out bud!

OP
OP
TheFuzz

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, that thing is clean. Sorry you have to get rid of it. Hope things work out bud!

The cleanest 2000 you'll ever see. :)

I sold it to a very nice older gentleman who wanted something a little more family friendly for his grandkids. He has a '99 Sierra that is the same color. Exactly the kind of person I wanted to sell it to...won't get driven much, and certainly won't get trashed.

His words: "This thing is cherry. Lets talk price."

I let it go for $7800, which is a tad less than I wanted to get out of it - but it was the right buyer and I'm still making money on it. Can't complain.

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
The cleanest 2000 you'll ever see. :)

I sold it to a very nice older gentleman who wanted something a little more family friendly for his grandkids. He has a '99 Sierra that is the same color. Exactly the kind of person I wanted to sell it to...won't get driven much, and certainly won't get trashed.

His words: "This thing is cherry. Lets talk price."

I let it go for $7800, which is a tad less than I wanted to get out of it - but it was the right buyer and I'm still making money on it. Can't complain.

you got a ton for it, theres an 04 Denali on my craigslist with 44k for 5500 bucks.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it sold bud! Hope things work out for you, keep in touch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA