List of Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Hey Danimalmax, where did you splice the power from? directly from the tails? I am thinking that this sounds like a fun little mod, so if you dont mind, i think im going to have to bite your style just a bit

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Danimalmax, where did you splice the power from? directly from the tails? I am thinking that this sounds like a fun little mod, so if you dont mind, i think im going to have to bite your style just a bit

directly from the trailer hookup actually, right behind the bumper, there was a little tag on the wires saying which wires were what, i think there might have been a total of 7

the reason for this mod was actually to correct my loss of cruise control since i put up the led tails, you probably could splice into each tail light, but this way seems much easier

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a ****** poser, I know........

'Sclade Rack
'Sclade Vent Caps
'Sclade Chrome Door Handles
'Sclade Platinum Cluster

Painted front licence plate holder and jack winch cover
$9 Fram Air Hog air filter....woooo hoooo!

Waiting in the boxes (need to buy tires)......
'Sclade 20" Platinum Series Chrome 9 Spokes (plain caps with GMC logo decals)

Future.....drop my shit
BB Tune

Last edited:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
directly from the trailer hookup actually, right behind the bumper, there was a little tag on the wires saying which wires were what, i think there might have been a total of 7

the reason for this mod was actually to correct my loss of cruise control since i put up the led tails, you probably could splice into each tail light, but this way seems much easier

i read this like 100 time...im trying to figure out how any of this effects your cruise control

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
i read this like 100 time...im trying to figure out how any of this effects your cruise control

I think its somthing to do with the brake turning off the cruise control. And not having the wattage there when the lights kick on.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its somthing to do with the brake turning off the cruise control. And not having the wattage there when the lights kick on.

sounds exactly right

either way the loss of cruise control drove me nuts and the problem is solved now :pepper:

TREND

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We may as well reinstate the mod list for each generation. Someone else post first, all I gots is mah ballin ass Scent-O-Pine air freshener and spinner hubcaps :crazy:

I have everything, my turbo is mounted on top of my supercharger, and I'm not sure what kind they are, but I know it's got like 1200 rwhp sooo yeah... I'm the sh*t...

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have everything, my turbo is mounted on top of my supercharger, and I'm not sure what kind they are, but I know it's got like 1200 rwhp sooo yeah... I'm the sh*t...

yea but do you have synthetic blinker fluid, didn't think so. I'm the sh*t

prosts10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2001 tahoe lt
removed roof rack, debaged, custom tune, S&B intake, customized the center councel to fit my sirius and a trans temp gauge, and still waiting for innovative motorsports to come out with the OT2 for the wideband to finish my tune.

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'02 LT: black Westin tail light guards, removed roof rack, 2 12" Audiobahn subs, Audiobahn amps, Pioneer speakers, MP3 hookup to stock radio, painted bowtie, 8" pioneer sub in stock location, Yokohama tires count? they were 30 bucks more than Generals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts