Line X va Raptor Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Scariano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a quick post for those who may be looking for some additional feedback on this topic.

To start, I'm sure others have already posted similar threads. I'm just sharing my experience.

I was recently sitting on the fence as to wether or not to pay Line X the ridiculous cost to paint my bumpers, fender flares, and rocker panels. Line X quoted me 1,950.00 for this job. So I did a ton of research and decided on raptor by U Pol. I am beyond happy with the results. For under $100.00 for product, some masking tape, and other various odds and ends, I did The whole job in 4 1/2 hours and saved myself a ton of money. The product looks great and I couldn't be happier.

It only took two bottles of raptor to do two full coats. I used the U Pol Schutz gun at 50 PSI. You will need to head to a local hardware store (I went to Lowes) and picked up an air pressure regulator, $14 bucks.

Don't waste your money on Line X. Raptor is the way to go in terms of overall value.

Here are some pics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas