Leaking fuel line 2004 Yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellowkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi folks it's been a while since the car's been running Ok but a new prob has come up and need some advice. first it's a very rusty NJ 2004 Yukon that I've owned since new. I've done a lot of the work over the years, including replacing the fuel pump and main fuel lines, and also brake lines front to rear. So I'm familiar with the rust problem below on these! I've now got dripping gas from the lower line in the pic, right where it joins the black plastic flexible line. I'm getting old and tired and not sure I've got this job in me. is anyone familiar and can share what's involved? and if I decide to take it to someone, any idea of the bill? I did the earlier brake and fuel lines cause it was prohibitive to pay. but not sure about this one. I own the car free and clear, and it's a workhorse for construction, garden projects etc. would love to keep it running. thx! john p

Attachments

• Yukon.jpg
    Yukon.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 7

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that line is a quick disconnect and you got some line thats still pretty solid dorman sells repair line with the quick disconnect and a compression fitting to mate up the hard line to dorman nylon line. iirc it comes with 12 inches or a bit less of line off it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts