Limo (5%) on Front Windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.jpgpicture.jpg
heres a side shot of my Del Sol that has 5% on the doors and back, and has the top off in the pic and as you can see you cant see thru it. wit the top on, you cant see me in the front seat.
it all depends where you go to get tinted to get it really dark, if you go to a TINT shop, most likely they will only go as dark as "legal", go to a custom shop, they most likely will tint as dark as you want, with no warantee, for obvious reasons.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got 5% all the way around a week ago. Nothing on the windshield. Planning on getting a 5% brow as soon as I replace the windshield, damn crack. During the day is fine. Parking lots and stuff at night is alright. But backing out of a pitch black drive does suck. I am adding HID reverse lights though to see how that is. I wouldnt go anything less than 5% now. I do need to find a way to illuminate my speedometer though during the day. If I wear sunglasses and the sun is behind me I cant tell how fast I am going lol.