Limo (5%) on Front Windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now i have 25% on my front windows and 3% (limo on top of factory tint) in the back, i dont like that tint difference. some people i know that have limo on front windows is really "sketchy" iffy at night and especially when it rains. how bad is it really? can i get used to it?

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% on the front would get really dark especially at night and bad weather or bad weather at night... Maybe for a show car or something but imop not a daily driver. I had 3% all around on my honda accord while i lived in Las Vegas and it was too dark for me and at night it was hard to see out of it...wouldnt do it again

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5% all windows witch this 5% is more like 2.5. Its super dark and 35% on my windshid it isn't to bad ang I got used to it.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some people who dont care about practicality, legality and common sense will use 5 percent on the fronts and even tint windshields....but dont. you have more sense than that. :).......no offense.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
I have 5% all the way around all three of my vechiles. Also run a 5% tint eyebrow. Is kinda dark from time to time but i gat used to it iam stationed at ft hood texas really helps cut down on the heat aswell. Plus i dont like being seen so, its worth it to me. never been bothered either, but in the end its your call.

KAKALAK

Reaction score
I wouldnt go no darker than 20% on the dr and pass windows, Its got to be hard to see when its pitch black outside

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some people who dont care about practicality, legality and common sense will use 5 percent on the fronts and even tint windshields....but dont. you have more sense than that. :).......no offense.

Bwahahahaha ok bro. Anyways I've had 5 on all my vehicles wouldn't do anything less.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe try gettin your windshield tinted. it will cut down the light coming through the front making the doors look darker. 15% fronts and 50% windshield is the most ive ever done on my vehicles. ive drove some car n trucks with 5% up front. its not for me, sucks at night but you get used to it i guess

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% on your windshield in a daily driver is just dumb. You might see headlights at night but you wont see that kid come running out. Then explain the blacked out windshield to the cops and kids parents, not to mention Bubba your new cell mate. hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts