Limo (5%) on Front Windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on where you live. i got 5% all around and a 5% visor strip and love it. took it a minute to get used to the strip. dont know about full tint on the windshield more than 35%. but then again it all depends where you live. i live in phoenix. it gets hella hot here. so it helps with the heat.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% on your windshield in a daily driver is just dumb. You might see headlights at night but you wont see that kid come running out. Then explain the blacked out windshield to the cops and kids parents, not to mention Bubba your new cell mate. hahaha

Kids shouldn't be out in the street at night. The parents can explain why their child was unsupervised in the road. he'll some of y'all act like 5% is spray painted windows. I can see just fine. Don't even have to roll down my windows to back up. Immean seriously if dark tint is that much of a road hazard then WHY DOES EVERY COP IN TOWN HAVE 5 ON THE CRUISERS????

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No darker than 50% on windshield.. i would do your windshield and a 5% eyebrow, and you will be amazed at how much that darkens your existing fronts..

my next door neighbor owns a tint shop. his SS trailblaser has 35 windshield and 5% all around over factory making it like 3 in the cargo.. and i cant ever tell if it is him or his wife driving... it is DARK.. he is getting ready to do 50 on my windshield to darken my 20% fronts..

his SS is hard to see the mirrors at night with 5 up front and a dark night..

You will be surprised how much tinted windshild will help even things out... and yes you get used to it after a while to an extent

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kids shouldn't be out in the street at night. The parents can explain why their child was unsupervised in the road. he'll some of y'all act like 5% is spray painted windows. I can see just fine. Don't even have to roll down my windows to back up. Immean seriously if dark tint is that much of a road hazard then WHY DOES EVERY COP IN TOWN HAVE 5 ON THE CRUISERS????

We are talking windshields! I dont care if you spray paint the sides

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5% on windshield is re dic for a DD. 35% is dark on the shield..

but the cops around me are blacked out... the Narcotics guys here in town just got a bunch of new lowered nnbs hoes that look mean. they are always rolling 5 deep when i am heading to work the past 3 days.. i need to grab a pic.. you cant see the drivers, they deff have windshields tented.

sorry tangent but was within the relm of the topic

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bruce, you have a good point. It's great having 5%.. had it on my nbs... until a state trooper pulled me over and gave me a field sobriety test... pulled me over because of the tint on my windows. Now I just match the back and yea it's not as dark and doesn't look as good, but now I don't have to worry about cops pulling me over. I do think it's dumb that it is illegal especially because every cop cruiser has 5% all the way around.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How or where are you guys getting 5%?? All the shops around here dont go below 27% or whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv