Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spike045

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
, also don’t think the spacer thicknesses are actually 2” / 1” (though the RC rep told me this is
Alright. I’ve stalked this page for years and never actually posted any pics of our previous leveled vehicles. Looking back they were all white with black wheels. Not much changes I guess. Suspension maxx 2.5 front with new uca and 1.5 in the rear. Tires are 295/65/20 Toyo at2. Yes it’s tight, yes it required trimming and some more to be done this weekend. The grocery getter will definitely be set apart now.
Looks good! What is the overall height of the Yukon now? Looking to do something very similar but would like to still fit in the garage..

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traxda - 2" front / 1" rear lift
Wheels - XF Offroad 20x9 / +12 offset
Tires - Toyo AT3 285/60/20
Poke - No tread really showing but the bulge of the sidewall sticks out and the shoulder of the tire can be seen now. So, some "poke".
Trimming - So far just the front Husky mud flaps needed a little bit of trimming.
Roade noise - Not much at all, these are actually pretty quiet tires for an all terrain.
Raised height - Sorry guys, I was so excited I didn't get the before measurement.

E8761370-FD58-48FC-A3A2-73BECABDC9C5.jpeg

E6D19AD8-FE6A-4BE2-B352-9EE9C0384784.jpeg

57FFE43D-DECB-46DD-B55E-A08416B9F9EE.jpeg

7D022147-3F5C-43D7-A4A6-2B7AF7F250F8.jpeg

pa31p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take the stock rims if you’re throwing them out :) Nice setup

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take the stock rims if you’re throwing them out :) Nice setup
At this point, not sure what I'll do with the stock set up. Those tires have 13K on them and the wheels look like new. They "may" go up for sale.

Ca3sar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Traxda - 2" front / 1" rear lift
Wheels - XF Offroad 20x9 / +12 offset
Tires - Toyo AT3 285/60/20
Poke - No tread really showing but the bulge of the sidewall sticks out and the shoulder of the tire can be seen now. So, some "poke".
Trimming - So far just the front Husky mud flaps needed a little bit of trimming.
Roade noise - Not much at all, these are actually pretty quiet tires for an all terrain.
Raised height - Sorry guys, I was so excited I didn't get the before measurement.

View attachment 387700

View attachment 387701

View attachment 387703

View attachment 387704
Could you have done a 295?

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you have done a 295?
I don't think so.

I did a quick super quick "test drive" and nothing seemed to rub on normal turns. I have not tried backing down the driveway apron while turning yet. If there will be any rub, this is usually where it will show up. I'll try and do a little experimenting today or tomorrow with that.

When I turn full left (maxed), the rear of the tire that is now cranked inwards towards the frame is right up again the fender well lining or at least really really close! If I end up with a rub in this area, I might try like a 1/4" wheel spacer......which I "think" would help that???? Unless I'm looking / thinking about that wrong?

I'll keep ya posted!!

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little more test driving in and out of the driveway (backwards / forwards) while turning and no real issues.

It doe touch barely but not even enough to make noise on the felt wheel liner.

There is a small bracket that is bolted in behind the felt wheel liner that basically lines up about where the rub is. I think I'll mess around with pulling the liner and see if I can do anything with that.

Also, looking at things closer, any wheel spacer would definitely make the rub worse. I'm glad I did not add wheel spacers and I'm glad I did not go any more than the +12 offset on the wheel with this setup.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little more test driving in and out of the driveway (backwards / forwards) while turning and no real issues.

It doe touch barely but not even enough to make noise on the felt wheel liner.

There is a small bracket that is bolted in behind the felt wheel liner that basically lines up about where the rub is. I think I'll mess around with pulling the liner and see if I can do anything with that.

Also, looking at things closer, any wheel spacer would definitely make the rub worse. I'm glad I did not add wheel spacers and I'm glad I did not go any more than the +12 offset on the wheel with this setup.
I ended up removing the brackets to make clearance, didn’t seem like any good way to trim or rework them.

Post in thread 'Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up'
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/lifted-leveled-2021-postem-up.126361/post-1728653

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up removing the brackets to make clearance, didn’t seem like any good way to trim or rework them.

Post in thread 'Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up'
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/lifted-leveled-2021-postem-up.126361/post-1728653

I'll have to take a closer look but initially, I "think" the bracket you have pictured looks different then what it is on the Denali? Yours looks like it is bigger and goes inward? From memory I think the bracket on the Denali was much smaller and just had a tab.

I'll take a closer look and get some pics one of these evenings.

Goggs7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah, just going for a little poke. Here are some more pics, the wheels I have are +15mm offset (factory z71 wheels are +24mm), so amount of offset is closer to a 1.5” spacer with a factory offset wheel.View attachment 384805View attachment 384804View attachment 384806
Do you have a picture by chance before you put the spacers on? I’m looking at going with a +1 offset but I want it to poke out a little similar to your set up. Nice ride! How the coopers holding up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC