Leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daryle Cooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome! That video was perfect on how to find offset. Thank you very much.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it sounds like you just need to pull the liners back a little. Some use zip ties others trim. Going higher usually doesn’t solve the problem. @Galante - Nate, have you seen any threads on this?

Daryle Cooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have read some threads. I obviously with my tire and rim setup being a little wider , i knew i would have to do some trimming. Some people were saying it fit without rubbing. Since its still a work in progress, and is not gonna be on the road till DMV is open , im just taking my time. But at full lock, it does rub both in front and back. I trimmed the liner on the front bumper, but looks like i may have to trim the hard plastic lower bumper brace. If i dont have to lift it that would be a bonus. thanks for everyone's replies.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re on the right track. Use some zip ties to pull the liner back front and rear. The trimming you stated isn’t visible or structural and you’ll notice one side rubs more than the other. You’ll get it. Next time tires are in order you can go with 285/45 or 305/40.

Daryle Cooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You’re on the right track. Use some zip ties to pull the liner back front and rear. The trimming you stated isn’t visible or structural and you’ll notice one side rubs more than the other. You’ll get it. Next time tires are in order you can go with 285/45 or 305/40.
Yeah. I think i figured out my off set at a +2". And these tires are pretty bew, but next time im going 305/40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos