Lemon law on a lease question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2022 Silverado that is having a lot of electrical problems, it’s currently at the dealer for service and I’ve checked lemon laws and pretty sure I already qualify. They are in contact with TAC and the engineer said he’s never seen this issue before, so it doesn’t sound good. Anyway, I read GM is suppose to honor your lease agreement and get you a comparable vehicle. Has anyone gone through this experience on a lease? Do you get any money back that you put towards the lease so far? Appreciate any feedback

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Michigan's Lemon Law - Avoid Getting Stuck With A Lemon​

Most new vehicles are reliable. But some will turn out to be lemons. If you bought or leased a defective vehicle, Michigan’s Lemon Law can help. Below you’ll find answers to the most common Lemon Law questions.

Question: Which vehicles are covered by Michigan’s Lemon Law?

Answer:
The Lemon Law applies to passenger vehicles, sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and vans purchased or leased in Michigan. If the vehicle wasn’t purchased or leased in Michigan, it must have been purchased or leased by a Michigan resident

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20