Leds for Taillight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Tail light and indicators I am 100% sure. Have not seen the reverse lights in person yet, but assuming LED there also. Pretty sure your previous generation Yukon had LED reverse too?
I can confirm LED reverse lights on Yukon XL SLT

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the led bulbs. Did you try reversing the bulb install to avoid the error code?

Aaron 21 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! First post here. I too tried LED bulbs in our Tahoe and instantly had the warnings on.

I am hoping that there will be a good set of aftermarket lights that will not cause faults. I also hope they will look close to the OEM design.

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a different set of CANBUS leds from Amazon for the reverse light. They look awesome but I can’t deal with the “check reverse light error”. Especially bothersome as I was the first poster for the service safety restraint error.
Not all bulbs are created equal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

StevenLynaugh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with a Bulb brand that works?
I’ve tried LASFIT’s CANBUS free bulbs..Check Lamp popped up. So tonight I spliced in Resistors and the warning popped up again..

StevenLynaugh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody look into replacing the following bulbs in their tailights? I could not find sizes in the owners manual.

1. Stop Lamp
2. Turn Signal Lamp
3. Back-Up Lamp

I used these Turn Signal Bulbs. No error and they’re bright. Still no luck with Brake light and reverse bulbs..

E41B133B-ACF2-4C1A-89DF-D628C8D52D5F.jpeg

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may try those turn signal bulbs, those and the brake don’t look terrible. The old halogen reverse light is so ugly and dull. Somebody has to make a canbus that works with GM. I would think that the 19-21 Silverado would be similar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts