LED Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stein2088

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both look totally not factory. People have had #2 option and complained about the split. Upper is turn and lower is brake. Or something like that. TBH IMO the bigger and brighter a brake light can be the better. I obviously like the combo turn/brake. And they are freaking bright. To each their own.

Btw I pretty sure GMC and Chevy tails are the same. or my GMC had the higher or middle reverse light. quga2eme.jpg

I should prob be a lil more specific when I say factory.. By that I mean not smoked not clear or chrome and not black. Just a clear rev and a normal red blinker/brake.

05YukonXL

Reaction score
Grimes, are you liking your smoke tails? Pictures are hard to tell, but are they really bright or average? i prefer the smoked look as my yukon is black as well (over the non-smoked version).

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grimes, are you liking your smoke tails? Pictures are hard to tell, but are they really bright or average? i prefer the smoked look as my yukon is black as well (over the non-smoked version).

The smoke is perfect. Can't tell to well by your avatar, but it looks like you're onyx black as well. These are the tails for you.

Now, about brightness. They. Are. Bright. I wish I could give you a legit measurement, but they are brighter than my reverse lights.

You can't go wrong with these my friend.

05YukonXL

Reaction score
KC, yes mine is onyx black -
thanks for the encouraging feedback and now to buy a set. We'll see how long before the mrs notices.

Attachments

• sltyukonxl.jpg
    sltyukonxl.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 39

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the spec-d's with resistors. They look great and are very bright. My only issue is when using the blinker, while the lights are on it has a quick flicker when the blinking action starts. Only does it with the blinker though- not with the brakes. Doesn't bother me, since I am inside the truck.LOL

2013-04-18123025.jpg

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do to I am sure though everybody with in a 1/2 mile behind me knows I am turning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts