LED Light upgrade (Headlights)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get better pics. I work out of a body shop in try Bronx. Please also keep in mind my housings and windshield are tinted. If yours are clear the output will be considerably brighter and have more glare.

yooks11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the same really for any truck. The leds put out about a good deal of clean white light. They are cool because you can use them in the fogs and not worry about melting issues anymore. I always disable the daytime running lights when doing them on a truck that uses the low beam for the drL.
So would you have to disable DRLs for a 2014 Denali?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my sunlight sensor tricked also. It leaves the lights of. Most times I just hit the fogs on and it also turns on the signal lights.

Safety wise the lights still auto on with windshield wipes ect even though it's tricked.

Erik G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look great, but damn I need my DRL's

What brand are those? I'm not even close to NY. I've seen some FJ cruiser people say that in DRL mode, theirs work and don't flicker. those are "lifetime LED" brand or something like that

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they would work with the drL but honestly no led hid whatever should ever run less than 12 volts it's just straining it and adding going to make it fail prematurely. Pm me I can either get them to you direct. To be completely honest I really believe the token to good lighting and reliability is in the install. I can save you some coin and I can provide the link to my suppliers eBay store and you can buy from them direct. The warrantee will be the same. I am very well known in NY more so for my quality of work then the products I sell. I won't post that link public and I ask that you also keep it private.

SteveMansur

Reaction score
I completely converted my 2015 yukon to led bulbs? License plate lights high and low beams and reverse lights Costed around 500$ with a 1 year warranty and they look oem. Color is perfect intensity is good and range is drastically improved over stock for the high beams. Send me a message if you are still looking for LEDs.

Reaction score
I installed LED headlights and had to shave a metal bracket because the LED bulb wouldn't clear because of the fan. They look freaking awesome! Perfect color, but had to aim down because they were blinding people. They are 40W with 3 side LEDS. Will post pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62