LED light bar in the front valence?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Use a Relay or risk burning your vehicle down.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

If I was some joe with you behind me with those lights blasting in my eyes via mirrors. I would follow you home and beat the shit out of you, Then smash every light on your vehicle.

Good luck with that one. If by chance you followed me home, you'd be staring down the barrel of my sidekick AND if you were lucky enough to dodge what he spits out, you still couldn't beat the shit out of me. :Nonono: Long story short... you just wasted gas for nothing and risked your life. BUT, that is if you were some joe.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
It wasn't done purposely at first. Before I lifted my tahoe they were just right. It was just by chance thats where they aim now. If I lift it 3 more inches they'll aim even higher

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are aimed right at the bottom of cars mirrors. When I catch someone with their brights on or those led bars I just flick my high quads on. Mine out shine a 50" bar easily. But I'm respectful and don't intentionally blind other drivers.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

It wasn't done purposely at first. Before I lifted my tahoe they were just right. It was just by chance thats where they aim now. If I lift it 3 more inches they'll aim even higher

That's when you readjust them...

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eeh, I have mine below all but the lowest cars mirrors and when I see them hitting mirrors, i fall back abit to not blind ppl.
It sucks, simply due to the short throw they produce being so low (aprox 35 yards or so), but If i need more. I fire up the projector fogs.
Their cut off is 3' from the ground at 75 yards. They have excellent throw.

I hate being blinded by modern lights and give other ppl the same respect..

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking this grille now with a 30" amber/white bar behind it, nice and clean and harder to steal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351278266110?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
That will look awesome. Love the grill. You might consider getting a double row 30" bar. If you want, (I've seen it on a few radical prerunners in SoCal) you can buy amber covers that clip on to the bar. You don't have to pay extra for amber LEDs, you can pattern the white/amber however you like across the bar, and if you decide you don't want it anymore, you can just unclip the covers.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad part is you can't clean it easily. That was my plan till I saw it mounted at the bottom of the valance. Here is my grille.

2815a789c0cfa47bf439dc868a003eb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts