L.E.D Interior conversion...pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TymanZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
keep em coming...these next picks are the map lights same style leds as the mid dome lights.. there are hella bright and made for license plates BUT the hoe's compartment wasnt big enough and they were 20 bucks from vleds and i wasnt going to waste them so i popped them in the maps... the map lights are a royal pain in the ass because the chrome piece pops out while trying to apply the new bulb but with these since there bigger they held the reflector in place...cool cool... remember these are JUST the maps on lol

how did u get the maps to b that bright when i put leds in my map lights they r only have as bright when u push the buttons to turn them on but if i turn all my interior lights on they r really bright

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
how did u get the maps to b that bright when i put leds in my map lights they r only have as bright when u push the buttons to turn them on but if i turn all my interior lights on they r really bright

It should be in the part what lights I orderd from vleds . com beget lights then anywhere

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

akjay907

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did the same with my 03' Yukon. Truly love it and how great it looks with all the led's. now I need to figure out how to do the dash lights, along with the cluster lights led blue. Because the only lights left would be those and the tail lights. I also took the 194 LED and put them into the corner lights in the turn signals. But keep up the great work everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA