just some pics, before and after

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes. It gives a lot of light, like you see.

Serge has some other reverse lights that are good, and there are others too, but that's a different thread ;)

I was about to get some for my esky's fog lights but read this which kind of sucks...:

"Do not buy these led if you think/try to outperform(output on the road) your halogen bulbs, these led can not compare to your low/high beam or fog light, even this type of led is equal or a lot brighter than other products out there"

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was about to get some for my esky's fog lights but read this which kind of sucks...:

"Do not buy these led if you think/try to outperform(output on the road) your halogen bulbs, these led can not compare to your low/high beam or fog light, even this type of led is equal or a lot brighter than other products out there"

This is a very good read about putting HIDs (and LEDs) into their wrong housings. It explains why they say that.

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44158-HID-plug-n-play-fails-govt-test

OP
OP
onelovechicago

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the cree projectors in the fogs, much better then normal LED's but still dont compare to the 25watt hids.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Overall, looks good.

Need to do something about the rake. maybe a leveling kit. Like the back up lights and bowties' too

HID headlights are....
back and forth on what to do with the rake, either lower just the rear with the help of "air lift" or 2inch level with 305/45/22 AT tires.

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice.....have the Cree fogs but still going back-and-forth with using them for the reverse lights as I want to smoke them a bit even the reverse section so might go with HIDs

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice.....have the Cree fogs but still going back-and-forth with using them for the reverse lights as I want to smoke them a bit even the reverse section so might go with HIDs

I think i'm gonna get the cree projector led lights for my fogs... but my issue is I drive at night a lot on the highway and actually USE my fogs so that would suck if they didn't have any light output... (which I don't think they do as they are just for "looks".

Also, I def recommend using the HID's in your reverse lights... I did it on my 08 tahoe and just did it recently on my avy and it looks :boobs:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tahoe looks excellent......

I have ALWAYS been a fan of buying cheap and adding expensive stuff to your own taste. Escalades don't allow that......though the 6.2 I heard yesterday :drool:

So the reverse lights.......what if someone left them on for 10 min.... Would they melt stuff? I am just askin........

BlackedOut LT3.......Truck looks wow. Is that a Lensbaby shot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali