just joined from Nashville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckie256

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Just joined from Nashville. I am pretty much a Ford guy, buy have owned a few GM vehicles over the years ( corvette, Hummer H2, SSR, and way back a box style caprice police) I have 35 years in the Fire service, and retirement is on the horizon. I do most of my own vehicle work unless its deep engine/transmission stuff or I have coverage then the dealer does it. We currently have a 2016 Miata Club convertible, a 2019 Miata RF, a 2017 F250 4x4.

We really had drivability issues in the recent snow and ice with the Miatas. We are looking for a decent (Not wicked expensive) 4x4 as a solution, as I won't always be around to take and pick up everyone from work in my truck. I was injured at work and have been recovering for a year, and just happened to be available to shuttle everyone around.

In my search for said 4x4, I have found the Tahoe might just fit the bill. I joined here to learn more about them and see what problems I might get myself into. I have found a few viable Tahoes, that are older and will need some work. I am looking forward to the adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660