Just realized there is an intro section so here I go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horseprw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Purchased my first Tahoe on Friday and I am really excited about it. It's a 2010 LTZ with 135k on it. Started researching some things and found myself here and have already found some good info. I have put about 1k miles on it so far and I am loving it. The ride is so smooth and comfortably. I am coming from a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee I bought new and this is nicer! Cruising 80mph on the highway and I think I am going 55.
Jeep sticker price was just under $40k, this was $7k. The seller didn't know what he had and his wife was tired of how much gas it was using. Front seats had a tear in the passenger side, and a wear spot on the side of the drivers seat. A mobile upholstery guy came to me and fixed it for $75. Truck looks like new.
Ive attached a few pics, I don't have many and it will only allow five to be uploaded anyway.
I am excited to learn a lot from this forum, thanks in advance to all of you!

IMG_0615.jpg IMG_0616.jpg IMG_0617.jpg IMG-0749.jpg IMG-0750.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Purchased my first Tahoe on Friday and I am really excited about it. It's a 2010 LTZ with 135k on it. Started researching some things and found myself here and have already found some good info. I have put about 1k miles on it so far and I am loving it. The ride is so smooth and comfortably. I am coming from a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee I bought new and this is nicer! Cruising 80mph on the highway and I think I am going 55.
Jeep sticker price was just under $40k, this was $7k. The seller didn't know what he had and his wife was tired of how much gas it was using. Front seats had a tear in the passenger side, and a wear spot on the side of the drivers seat. A mobile upholstery guy came to me and fixed it for $75. Truck looks like new.
Ive attached a few pics, I don't have many and it will only allow five to be uploaded anyway.
I am excited to learn a lot from this forum, thanks in advance to all of you!

View attachment 237175 View attachment 237176 View attachment 237177 View attachment 237178 View attachment 237179
Merry Christmas Mike!

Looks like you got a pretty good deal on a very nice vehicle.

Thanks for properly introducing yourself.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Mike! Nice Tahoe!

Merry Christmas!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to have ya here Mike, Merry Christmas!

Unless she wanted a newer Tahoe, there isn't anything as large, comfortable and fuel efficient. Great trucks! Did you get all the maintenance records?

OP
OP
H

Horseprw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Mike!

Looks like you got a pretty good deal on a very nice vehicle.

Thanks for properly introducing yourself.

Thank you!

You got your Christmas present. May you have many years of enjoyment with your truck!

Love yours in White

Welcome from Miami Beach Mike! Nice Tahoe!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

Wow! That thing should be worth almost twice that. Helluva score and welcome to the cult!

Dudes wife wanted it gone, she was driving over 100 miles a day and gas was killing them I guess. I definitely stole this thing, its in super shape. It looked bad because it was FILTHY. He didn't have title in hand and most people are not willing to wait, I have other vehicles so waiting was fine by me. Asking $11k, I paid $7,250 to be exact.

Glad to have ya here Mike, Merry Christmas!

Unless she wanted a newer Tahoe, there isn't anything as large, comfortable and fuel efficient. Great trucks! Did you get all the maintenance records?
She went to a 4 cylinder mini van lol Yes I did get all the records, he was the second owner, but owned it since 15k miles so basically its whole like.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. On a side note if any of you are suffering from a cracked dash I bought a dash cover kit. Perfect fit, double side tape holds it on and its like $100. If the dash in your truck suffers from what most these do I recommend it. Oh, and stickers for the buttons that all scratch off over time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne