Just got my new 2010 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1krida

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Send me a PM if you want to sell your roof rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
skippy737

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do they install with screws or the heavy duty 3M tape?

looks great

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have the GM ones i installed myself. They use the original holes and there is no drilling other than one for each of the rear mud flaps. Painted to match as well and for about $50 bucks a pair.

Attachments

• DSC_8352.jpg
    DSC_8352.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 39

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just think its ridiculous you spend that klind of $$$ and there are no mudflaps--

I've never associated mud flaps with the price of a vehicle. Mud flaps are a personal preference, not a basic "feature" that should come on all vehicles, imo. If you want some, just get them.

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never associated mud flaps with the price of a vehicle. Mud flaps are a personal preference, not a basic "feature" that should come on all vehicles, imo. If you want some, just get them.

That is the truth they are ugly and screams old person. Around here they are know as **** tails, LOL. Glad they are not standard.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see that GMC is now using the Tahoe's side molding. There's no longer that awkward bulge in the center of it. Now, if GMC would just paint the rear appliques to match the body color...

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see that GMC is now using the Tahoe's side molding. There's no longer that awkward bulge in the center of it. Now, if GMC would just paint the rear appliques to match the body color...

And i'm still waiting for Chevy to figure out how to put the Denali roof rack on the LTZ?? And the reason for dumping the 6.2 in the Tahoe? each division has just a little work to do lol.. I agree about the appliques. But on Black, or dark gray like i have it goes unnoticed..

DSC05753.gif
DSC05420.gif
I don't know? I used to think i liked the painted appliques better but looking at my old '09??? I don't know?

Bowtye8

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride!!! Looks great. I would have looked at the Denali but wanted to have a 4wd Lo option. Need to pull the boat out of the ramp. 3lo makes it nice and easy.
I also wanted the 6.2L. Most of the denali's I looked at had the 6.2L.

I have it in my 09 Tahoe Ltz and love it.

Enjoy you new ride
Dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy