Just got an Ipod but have a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
lol.. i used it for school a lot- used to type documents in the "word" pad and so i could use it on tests. haha

I have one of the very first ipods in still working condition. That thing is huge compared to the 160 literally!

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i has 8 gig iphone. lol

i figure i dont listen to 8 gigs of music in a day anyway.. lol

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The quality of the mp3 file can make it take up more space. Higher quality means a bigger file. So it not just about x amount of songs.

An example of a 3 min song:
Good Quality is 128kbps - 2.8 MB
High Quality is 160kbps - 3.5 MB
Higher Quality is 192kbps - 4.2 MB

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

I have about 1,330 songs on my 8 gig IPOD touch. I have a little room for a little more.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had to restore it and resync it and all is good now.

But 160 gb is just crazy man, must be nice to be a baller LOL

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
baller wtf!:Jedi: yea right im a ************ JEDI!!!!!

lol sorry for that.. im not a baller tho. haha i just know how to keep my money and im sweet at selling shit for people, so all family friends, friends and relatives give me shit to sell and i take commission, thats where i make my Loot! 15% of whatever they give me.. I sold a backhoe for my grand pa, yea figure 15percent of 6grand :) i sold some cars, car parts, pinball machines, electronic shit.. hahah Dude i could ******* sell a snowball to a Eskimo thats how good i am..:)

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
That's because they re too busy clubbing baby seals to make any.

**** that 160GB is a lot...lol I am happy with my 80gigs

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
baller wtf!:Jedi: yea right im a ************ JEDI!!!!!

lol sorry for that.. im not a baller tho. haha i just know how to keep my money and im sweet at selling shit for people, so all family friends, friends and relatives give me shit to sell and i take commission, thats where i make my Loot! 15% of whatever they give me.. I sold a backhoe for my grand pa, yea figure 15percent of 6grand :) i sold some cars, car parts, pinball machines, electronic shit.. hahah Dude i could ******* sell a snowball to a Eskimo thats how good i am..:)

HAHA I was just giving you a hard time. I know how it is though, I used to be able to sell anything to anyone, but being out of retail for 8 years kinda kills that in a guy LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia