JL Audio - Stealthbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no sir i used two hifonics amps and the gm1416 for the plug and play something wasn't right had to end up going with a LOC instead of the harness then it all worked fine..

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the subs? I think I might get the same one.

OP
OP
L

logman17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How are you liking the subs? I think I might get the same one.

I love them, they hit hard and rebound fast so they are good for a lot of different music types.

The fact that I still have all the storage and can put the rear seats down if needed is a big plus!

--Logan

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking bout selling the rear JL box just because i don't use it much and need some funds.. anyone in the houston area can hit me up about it if they want.. 07 NNBS in black

jo312915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
"no sir i used two hifonics amps and the gm1416 for the plug and play something wasn't right had to end up going with a LOC instead of the harness then it all worked fine.."

What is the LOC? What wires did you tie into? Did you radio have the NAV/dvd etc. I am thinking of installing the console box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT800Lover