J-Dub's Build Thread - SouthSlap Demo Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Well... Although it's "sad" I've moved on with the Tahoe. I've been using this thing as a truck WAY too much and using a bubble top, and a hitch luggage carrier. It's wakeboarding season for us and I really need the room and my pedal back.

Good news! - I did a 147.4 on a buddy of mines AudioPipe 3000, TL in the passenger kick, driver door open. Everything except for my box has been sold/ or will be used in my new project... (1990 Accord, Vibe Audio, 4 12s, 3 sets of comps, Brutus 1601.1, etc... Will be in Scrapin' The Coast!)

I will still be on here a good bit as the Tahoe is NOT done. Just looking to go to a basic everyday setup in it

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you will still be modding the hoe but just in a different direction?

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Exactly. I picked up this 1990 Accord to use as a build vehicle as it's not what I drive everyday. So it will be getting extensive work while the Hoe will just get a clean setup that is logical for me!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: cool man....pics of the accord? :)

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Got a little update.
A lot of things have been bought and sold since my last post but it's time to focus on getting the HOEFASHO to where I've always wanted it.

I have some stuff on it's way but I won't tell what all I have ;)
I'll said I have a pair, and they're round. LMAO

I should be more active now that Scrapin is over and I can focus back to my real pride and joy.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did ya sell the accord now so that you can focus on the Hoe? :)

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I did indeed. I got it from my uncle and I just didn't want to deal with the problems anymore... needed more than what it was worth. It did a 144.6 at Scrapin though.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: glad the Hoe is back on track :)