Its here.. Finally... WAMS Spec BCM Programming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’ve emailed us about custom BCM work in the past it was likely, that at the time we just simply couldn’t take it. These units take an immense amount of time to build just a single unit for one vehicle and in the case of the truck platforms there could literally be thousands of build combinations we would have to account AND the big one… TEST FOR. Even with our recent efficiency upgrades custom units still require a ton of dedicated time.

A few years ago we started compiling a list of the most common modifications we were getting requests for and we noticed a pattern; a lot of people were asking for variations of the same thing. On top of that most customers seemed to be OK when asked if other certain features were included as well for a lower price point would they mind? The resounding answer was no they wouldn’t mind and when can we order it?

It’s taken a few years to get there; but we are finally here now.

Announcing our new WAMS Spec BCM programming!

WAMS Spec BCM’s include our most requested modifications in one convenient easy to order package at a lower price point; all with our new proprietary plug and play method that ELIMIATES the required trip to a dealer (or a high end scan tool) for a brake pedal position relearn after reinstallation!

We think every K2 owner will really enjoy this but those of you with lighter content trucks are really going to love this, here are the included features for this item:

· Remote Start Enabled (Customer will still need a remote start key fob to utilize it)

· Remote Start Cycle time extended to 20 minutes per cycle

· Factory Alarm/Theft Deterrent Added to base model trucks

· Factory Heated seat support added for trucks that don’t have it (wiring required obviously)

· Turn signal “Hyper Flash” Deleted

· Turn Signal Bulb Outage Detection Deleted

· Fog lamps remain on with High Beam

· Fog lamps no longer disable Intellibeam

· Fog lamps remain on with Intellibeam/Auto High Beam enabled (if equipped)

· Tap to pass (turn signal activation) bumped up from 3 to 4 flashes

· Windows down from key fob added (For 2014-2015)

· Windows down from key fob changed to Driver and Passenger front Windows only

· Window down from key fob changed to allow “Vent” setting (release key fob to stop window motion prior to complete lowering)

· Driver (and passenger on utilities) window UP from key fob (hold lock to raise). Express up windows are required to make this work and currently the K2 Pickups only have one on the driver’s side.

· Trucks with a 98MPH speed limiter the limiter is raised slightly to allow a stock truck (a Denali for example) to run a full quarter mile without hitting the speed limiter before the end of the quarter.

Here you can see our final beta test on a complete base 2016 LS I apologize for the vertical video was just really happy to finally get done with the last combination for testing!

Please also check out Phil Gamboa’s (pgamboa) phenomenally detailed review here:

So in closing all of you who have been asking when it would be ready… It’s here LOL

Also BIG Thank you to everyone who participated in early alpha and beta testing this with us. In addition to purchasing several vehicles for this (the latest our 2018 Denali) we tested this on over 20 trucks/SUV’s of different build combinations before we were comfortable enough to start offering this to the public.

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is involved to do this . Is it a program download or a computer reprogram by you? How long and any other pertinent information.Price is nice.Thanks.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would want windows up from the remote, Maybe longer remote start time but one thing I've always wanted was the rear fog lights like on the Euro models. The wiring is there, the switch and lights are available to buy it's just my dealership told me it needs to be turned on in the BCM. Is that true?

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a website? Any chance you can modify a bcm for a Chevy Colorado, 2018?

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would want windows up from the remote, Maybe longer remote start time but one thing I've always wanted was the rear fog lights like on the Euro models. The wiring is there, the switch and lights are available to buy it's just my dealership told me it needs to be turned on in the BCM. Is that true?

Yes we can do that as a custom application.

Is it available for an '09 Yukon Xl?

We have BCM options for that but nothing like this for a 2009.

Is there a website? Any chance you can modify a bcm for a Chevy Colorado, 2018?

whiteautoandmedia.com and yes we can.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only new/interesting thing for me would be the fog lights but I would like that.

What’s the process for doing this? Thanks