It is possible to put the Escalade Ebony Dash into a 2008 Tahoe LT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alejff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, Its my first time on a Forum so please if I have some mistakes, forgive me please.

So I have a little project with my son. I have a 2008 Tahoe LT Black and we wanted to make it LTZ in the Exterior and Also Interior. By now we have completed almost the Exterior, We are waiting for the Body Side Moulding and the Trailer Hitch cover (I Will post a picture of my SUV up to date).

Now we are going to start with the interior, Since always I Liked the luxury that the escalade has, But the laws in my country doesn't give the citizens the rights to bring a complete functional car from the USA, I just need to stay with one of the last few tahoes that came in the last shipment to my country. Yes. My country doesn't receive a car since 2008 at least it is produced locally (We have a GM Industry here) Oh, I almost forget. I'm from Venezuela.

I looked trough all the web finding for the WHOLE Dash (Like the wood, leather and components like the NAV) and the Center console, which I think its more easy to see that are basically the same structure that the Tahoe one.

So one of my questions is: Can I buy the whole Dash in a Salvage depot and try to install it in my Tahoe? It is possible?, It will not have any problem with the Computer?. And.. Which of these plans can be more economical affordable? Try to convert it on to a LTZ or an Escalade?

Thank You
(Here I have some pictures of my "LTZ" Tahoe)

Attachments

• la foto.jpg
    la foto.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The escalade dash and DIC isn't compatible as they have different harnesses and mounting points. It's a wiring/electrical nightmare from what I've heard but nothing is impossible. I hear it's very expensive too. If you have the electrical knowledge and lots of $$$ then yea it's possible. But way cheaper to just buy an escalade. And if you made your LT into an LTZ that wouldn't really take much as it's just a bunch of small upgradeable parts. Not sure if you could put the AutoRide air shocks/compressor on though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere