Is there a supply issue on 2022 2nd Row Bucket Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BonesDT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sliding console is once again standard on the Denali ONLY. Not available on other trims. Your SLT will have buckets with the $370 upcharge.
Hi altona. Any updates on sliding console/2nd row captain seats for AT4?

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the sliding console on my yukon and didn't know what I'd really use it for, if it is slid back there's a big void between the front seats making it awkward to drive like that.
I guess I never understood it's purpose, a secret drawer and to move the cup holders back closer to 2nd row passengers.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the sliding console on my yukon and didn't know what I'd really use it for, if it is slid back there's a big void between the front seats making it awkward to drive like that.
I guess I never understood it's purpose, a secret drawer and to move the cup holders back closer to 2nd row passengers.
My wife uses the created gap to put her purse in. Its also a great place to put lets say "more critical" items in knowing when closed the can't be touched and won't be seen.
If you don't have it you would never miss it, but if you do you find newfound ways of dealing with things or concealing things....

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

figured you may know this…but just in case…when its slid back, the top/armrest can slid forward to give you the same “ arm resting area”

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife uses the created gap to put her purse in. Its also a great place to put lets say "more critical" items in knowing when closed the can't be touched and won't be seen.
If you don't have it you would never miss it, but if you do you find newfound ways of dealing with things or concealing things....
I understand where you're going here, sometimes "critical items" need to be "concealed"...:);)

I didn't know about the armrest, thanks, todayusay

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879