Is there a supply issue on 2022 2nd Row Bucket Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon Denali, 4x4, Diesel, pano roof. Had to remove max trailering to get accepted that week. Now the pano roof is a major constraint so glad I did.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Here ia what I was told from my dealer today when it came to the power slide console (my order consists of a bench):

Power sliding is not compatible with bench, and all of the Denalis are being forced to have Power slider. And no other trim level is allowed to have power sliding console.

Now I think he got this wrong/backwards....but apparently this is somethin they were informed today. I guess time will tell

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen denali’s coming into dealers with credits for no sliding consule

OP
OP
B

BonesDT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As of 2 weeks ago when this revision came out about the sliding console there has been much confusion about the wording in the order guide. Yes, you can still get 2nd row buckets, BUT your dealer has to manually check the buckets back on your order. That is how mine is being built this week. Ohers have reported the same.
I got a copy of the Order Workbench and the 2nd row bucket seats $370 option ("ATN") was definitely added to the order.

So nobody else ordering a Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Escalade has been told they are not making 2nd row bucket seats?

OP
OP
B

BonesDT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately he is correct. That notice came out with today's constraints.
Just saw this. Correct about the sliding console or also correct about the bench-seat-only? What is "today's contraints"?

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sliding console is once again standard on the Denali ONLY. Not available on other trims. Your SLT will have buckets with the $370 upcharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19