Is there a cure for rear end squatting when towing 2022 Yukon with Mag Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve C

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didnt even check when buying my 2022 Yukon Denali because all my previous Yukons had auto levelling in the rear, and now find that the vehicle does not have that feature. Does any body know what can be done to add levelling to the rear suspension? In the old days you just installed air shocks. Vehicle squats when towing my boat. Enough that the headlights would be blinding.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
easiest solution so your not regularly airing the rear up and down manually is to add torsion bars to your hitch setup. it will distribute the tongue weight differently and help get your rear end back up. once you have the torsion hitch and the brackets on the trailer it would only take an extra min or so to latch those up as your hitching up.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was also surprised that my Yukon doesn't have a rear alignment system. But the only option I found. This is to set up a trailer with a jet ski so that no more than 50kg presses on the towbar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo