Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized that the DIC says "lamps" when I select the Lock and Unlock Feedback, do your trucks say headlight or exterior light ? Maybe it actually is supposed to be this way...could a new BCM from the US fix this ?

Does anyone know if any of the numbers in the VIN tells me for what region my Tahoe was built ? The first number in my vin is a 1, I read that they used a 5 for GM's made for the european market. Maybe mine was originally made for North America ?!
As I asked a few days ago, if you turn the feedback feature off on your DIC, do the interior lights still flash?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized that the DIC says "lamps" when I select the Lock and Unlock Feedback, do your trucks say headlight or exterior light ? Maybe it actually is supposed to be this way...could a new BCM from the US fix this ?

Does anyone know if any of the numbers in the VIN tells me for what region my Tahoe was built ? The first number in my vin is a 1, I read that they used a 5 for GM's made for the european market. Maybe mine was originally made for North America ?!
Mine say lamps in my 02 Denali.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually don’t see why it matters if they flash unless it’s just that it bothers you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157