Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
clemenshess97

clemenshess97

Reaction score
Hey guys, totally forgot about the thread, I've been busy with university.
Just got to read your latest comments.
I am actually quite surprised by the little amount of useless comments and answers on this forum :)
german forums seem to have much more people who are writing useless answers ;)

I actually don’t see why it matters if they flash unless it’s just that it bothers you.

I'd like to have a feedback from the car when I lock it from further away, it's no problem at nighttime, because I can see the interior lights flashing, but at daytime I can't see them flashing, so I'd like the exterior lights to flash or the honking. Maybe a US BCM could help, are they easy to program ?

Is there any module I can look at in order to find out what FCC ID my key fobs have ?

And can someone tell me where I can find the cluster lightbulbs ? I can't find them on Amazon and a few of them are blown

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BCM needs to be programmed with a Tech2, you can buy one for about $300, or it can be done at a dealer. The bulbs in the cluster are discussed here in the tech section. If you’re uncomfortable disassembling your cluster and desoldering/ resoldering you can buy a rebuilt cluster or send yours in for repair. The truck will drive fine with it out, just don’t run out of gas since your fuel gauge won’t be there.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/how-to-03-06-nbs-gauge-cluster-led-conversion.24215/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC