Interior LED Lighting List & Comparison (IMAGE HEAVY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I got the ijdmtoy bulbs for my denali and put them in, they dont work none of them. even moved them around to see whats the deal. nothing! putting the super brights back in.

Mine did the same thing, I paused for a second and reversed the postion that I seated the the light (Made the top the bottom, and the bottom the top) they seem to need to be placed with the current running a certain way unlike the stock lights.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Do appreciate the write up. Quick question: are these light dimmable? In other words, do they gradually dim as they turn off?

I like to be a man of my word. So when the lights showed up today I put them in. As of now unless they have a break in period they do not dim to off when you set the alarm but I did notice that when you unarm the alarm they dim to normal light.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Hello folks.
So I decided to do a write up on interior LEDs.

Here is my list for a full interior SMD LED conversion. These lights will replace ALL stock bulbs in the interior of your Tahoe or Yukon. If I'm missing something, let me know and I can add it to the list. I'm not sure if some models have glove box lighting or console lighting etc. If so, I'll add them.

From iJDMToys I purchased the following SMD LED bulbs:
1 x iJDMTOY 6 Lights Wide Angle Shine Deluxe SMD LED Interior/Complete Package for 2007 and up GMC Yukon or Denali (GMT900)
2 x iJDMTOY D29mm F30-WHP Fuse Type 6614F Sun Visor Vanity Mirror 5050 3-SMD LED light bulbs
Estimated Total (with shipping): $65.12

For Yukon XLs and Suburbans, you'll want to add the following:
1 x iJDMTOY 6-SMD 1.72" 42mm Festoon LED bulbs 578 211-2 212-2 214-2
This is for the 7th light in the cargo area of your XL or Burban. Since the bulbs are only sold in pairs, you'll end up with one extra bulb.
Estimated Total (with shipping): $81.11

In the next post, I have a write up on the bulbs accompanied by photos. I hope it is enlightening! (Get it?)

Great post this gave a new visual appeal to the Hoe, I purchased the zeon white (they have a hint of baby blue , what I hoped for) from iJDMToys. The lights are amazing.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Do appreciate the write up. Quick question: are these light dimmable? In other words, do they gradually dim as they turn off?

And the one I was refrencing to you were iJDMToys.

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I would like to amend my statement on the Dimming. After a few hours of use they started to dim for all purposes.

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the size of the bulb is? I am an amazon shopper myself and was considering buying some of these but not sure which size i need?
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...t&sprefix=led+d,aps&rh=i:aps,k:led dome light

Looks to be a 42mm festoon bulb. I have been looking on AMAZON as well, and have not been very happy with the reviews from the companies that sell LED's with them. Some people have reported that the lights have cought fire and done damage to vehicles. If I were you, listen to the forums and stick with superbriteled.com or ijdmtoys.com they seem to have good reviews.

BTW....ijdmtoys.com has changed their web page and done some updating. It looks like they sale a 07 and up yukon xl package! All of your shopping done in 1 click.

Dante@HIDGuy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just an FYI for about 4 more dollars you get bulbs that are brigther then the standard 6 chip LED's.

42mm_9_SMD_Festoon_LED_Bulb_HIDGuy__57317.1360722331.1280.1280.jpg

GMC Yukon And Chevy Tahoe SMD Interior LED Lights - 2007 - 2013

jtjacoby1505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had fuse issues after installing these? I know that LED's draw less power but I keep blowing a 10A fuse after a few weeks of replacing it. The fuse is labeled, "IS LAMP."

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the iJDMToys installed for 8 months and never had a blown fuse. Your issue may lye somewhere else.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ScubaJim

Reaction score
Nice Write up , but i like the warm white rather than the white .
Nice Job again

I replaced all the interior bulbs with the warm white LEDs from iJDMtoy.com. Very happy with them. I did use the xenon white for my puddle lights

jtjacoby1505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced all the interior bulbs with the warm white LEDs from iJDMtoy.com. Very happy with them. I did use the xenon white for my puddle lights

I did the same with my puddle lights. They didnt seem to be noticeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts