Interference noise when opening doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Sophistication

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Tahoe with 3000 miles on it. Does anyone ever hear a noise when they enter into their vechicle? The best way to describe the sound is it's similar to the noise a radio makes when you have your cellphone really close to it. An interference type of noise. It's a brief buzzing and then it goes away. The noise started about a week ago, it's done it three times so far. Today it happened and I didn't have my phone on me. Is this normal? Anything to be concerned about?

Thanks for your suggestions.

OP
OP
Mr Sophistication

Mr Sophistication

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happened again today. I think it might have something to do with the USB stick that I leaved plugged it. The computer seems to glitch out on occasion. Sometimes I have to unplug the USB and put it back in for it to work again.

Any thoughts?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happened again today. I think it might have something to do with the USB stick that I leaved plugged it. The computer seems to glitch out on occasion. Sometimes I have to unplug the USB and put it back in for it to work again.

Any thoughts?

Do you still have the ding-ding-ding sound when the door is open and the key is in the ignition but engine is off?

OP
OP
Mr Sophistication

Mr Sophistication

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the ding-ding-ding sound when the door is open and the key is in the ignition but engine is off?

Yes, I just tested it.

I'm going to try taking the USB out for a couple of weeks and see if the noise goes away.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any thoughts?
I used to have occasional issues in my old 2016 Denali when leaving my I Pod plugged in to one of the USB ports in the counsel. I moved to the other port and it didn't do it anymore. My 2019 doesn't have this issue, so maybe random.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kns0517