Intellilink software upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my Denali in for service yesterday and complained of sluggish controls. I got my work order back and it has the following. Does anyone know what the upgrade does? The controls are still slow to me...

"RADIO SOFTWARE NOT UP TO DATE. REPROGRAMMED RADIO WITH UPDATES. 2810335 RADIO REPROGRAMMING WITH SPS 584 WPP4 0.40
6029 UPDATE RADIO 2810335 0.40 RADIO PAUSE FUNCTION INOP REPROGRAMMED RADIO"

No idea what this update did, other than erase all of my radio presets!

Jisnis

Reaction score
I'd like to know as well. I just purchased my Yukon and noticed the controls were very sluggish.

ericandrews

Reaction score
I had my Denali in for service to fix a screen roll/flicker issues I'm having. One of the steps they preformed was a software update. The only new feature I noticed was better text message support when using my iPhone.

The screen roll/flicker issue has yet to be resolved even after an entire radio replacement.

SHWA

Reaction score
After getting the software upgrade now when I receive a text message it does not show up on the screen. The car can read it verbally to me but it shows as blank visually.

Very strange

WJK1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It won't show the text on the screen unless you are stopped or moving under 5mph.

brentj

Reaction score
Is one of those numbers what shows up when you go to the info screen (forget where it is exactly) and read version numbers?

Wish there was a way to know when there were new versions and what changes were...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo