Installing complete Bell Tech kit on 2007 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what size 22s ive done tons.

285 40 22 with djm 3 inch front kit and rear 4 inch tb springs/hardware kit and shocks you will be set to go.

LSJRL07

Reaction score
what size 22s ive done tons.
285 40 22 with djm 3 inch front kit and rear 4 inch tb springs/hardware kit and shocks you will be set to go.

I have been talking to you @ GMFullsize. I am wanting to do the TBSS 22's (Matte or Flat Black) and I was thinking of only doing a 2/3. How is the ride difference between the 2/3 and the 3/4?

With the 3/4, how close to the bump stops would I be?

Towing capabilities? I tow a 16' enclosed tandem axle trailer (about 10,000#) with trailer brakes. Would I need helper bags?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
with the front djm 3 inch a arm set up and rear tb springs and rear hardware kit and the 85 dollar air lift bags you will be fine towing.

The djm 4 inch trailblazer springs ride great. If you want to go with less of a drop then you can do a 2/3-4 belltech adjustable with the air helper bag kit and your set to go.

LSJRL07

Reaction score
awesome thanks... I will be contacting you soon to order this kit. I just need to sell some stuff. Anyone want to buy a full JL audio system?

OP
OP
jetstar88

jetstar88

Reaction score
what are your exact specs?
Tire size?
Drop?
I am wanting to drop my 2007 yukon on 22's, and I can't find that many pics with drop and 22's

Tires-Nitto NT420-S; 285/45/22

Wheels - I-Forged Imola (3 piece), anthracite centers, brushed hoops (clear powdercoat) (9.5" wide, 30mm offset

Drop 3.5" front, 3.5" rear. Belltech 735sp kit. Due to the kit having adjustable stuts, I can squeeze another 0.5" out of the front, and can do the same on the rear. I plan on doing that soon.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob if you want you can call me tonight im doing a drop on a 07 yukon.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hes a member here im doing the rear adjsutable belltech springs and shock extenders and in front new struts along with drop springs by belltech. his truck is a autoride set up

On your truck id do the djm 3 inch a arms in front and rear tb springs and rear hardware kit with djm shocks in back you will be set to go.

LSJRL07

Reaction score
Djm 3/4

hes a member here im doing the rear adjsutable belltech springs and shock extenders and in front new struts along with drop springs by belltech. his truck is a autoride set up

On your truck id do the djm 3 inch a arms in front and rear tb springs and rear hardware kit with djm shocks in back you will be set to go.

Price please...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe