Installed my 24" KMC Slides - Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do to black out your chrome trim?

I used 3M black vinyl. A little time consuming but worth it. I need to fix one piece I sliced a little too close to the chrome, so I'll be re-doing that shortly.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks damn good. May I suggest you buy these eyebrow pieces for the fogs... Unless you can wrap the textured plastic ones

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/adding-chrome-molding-help-needed-2015-suburban-lt.70013/

Then wrap them in the same black 3M while you are doing the front grill.

Also get some fogs asap. Some inspiration.

No fogs on my truck, thank goodness, I wouldn't use them much anyway. HOWEVER, holy hell the front grille seems like it would be HELL to wrap in 3M vinyl. The chrome window trim took me long enough. I was just going to plasti-dip the same as I did the emblems.

Did you wrap your grille yourself?

003_web.jpg

motorswin

Reaction score
yeah i would like to know how they did that grille. is it painted or wrapped?

motorswin

Reaction score
No fogs on my truck, thank goodness, I wouldn't use them much anyway. HOWEVER, holy hell the front grille seems like it would be HELL to wrap in 3M vinyl. The chrome window trim took me long enough. I was just going to plasti-dip the same as I did the emblems.

Did you wrap your grille yourself?

View attachment 58207

what size tires are you running

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper