In-Service Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
North Carolina State Highway Patrol

Hey Darren, Looks good with the stripes, maybe you can put the stripes back on with a logo that sez Super Trooper, you would get plenty of respect going down the road. just an crazy idea of mine.

In one of the pictures I see the two of them hanging out at Sheetz, did they thrown out of Dunkin Donuts?

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren, Looks good with the stripes, maybe you can put the stripes back on with a logo that sez Super Trooper, you would get plenty of respect going down the road. just an crazy idea of mine.

In one of the pictures I see the two of them hanging out at Sheetz, did they thrown out of Dunkin Donuts?
I like the idea, and probably so. :D

k9medic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m pretty fortunate. My PPV was unmarked. It doesn’t even have antenna holes drilled into it.

The only thing that even identified it as being something different was the spot light.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Heh, my wife gets plenty of respect in the white PPV. I guess it's the spot and antennas. Of course, she tends to drive like an off-duty cop, too. :D

Oddly, my black '12 Caprice 9C1 gets little respect. I can only figure it's because they're so rare.

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, gumballs are still used?

nifty
Yup, tried getting one from Whelen and even as a dealer for Whelen they won't sell them to anyone other than MSP.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so this is pretty cool. I saw this thread about a year ago and I could only find this pic of one of UM's PPVs, unit #557, which is where my truck is from.

PPV UM 557.jpg

I figured the chances of finding a pic of my actual PPV, unit #556, were slim to none. Fast foward to today and I saw this thread pop up so I decided to post the pic of #557 that I knew was on the web and lo and behold on my search this pops up:

PPV UM 556.jpg

My actual truck unit #556 on the right!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons