if you could steal a members ride???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
i wish MOB was still around. id definitely take his beemer for a cruise.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take supercharged SS, Yates and modded

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a sucker and love NNBS'S im going to have to say modded's/ 26slates and any lifted NNBS (havent seen too many) as well as a yuk or lade with a BBP tune so i can feel the diff. Between a 6.2 and 5.3.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dude with the twin turbo'd 95, take it out for a spin and then get under that hood and see how much it would be to squeeze that into my 4 door with the other mods I want. :D

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street/Lowered Ride

Think is user name is "hoe" or something. The Turbo'd Tahoe NBS. Think he's putting down close to 500 rwhp

Lifted

The guy with the 95 4 door Solid Axle'd Tahoe. Don't know his user name either lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street/Lowered Ride

Think is user name is "hoe" or something. The Turbo'd Tahoe NBS. Think he's putting down close to 500 rwhp

Lifted

The guy with the 95 4 door Solid Axle'd Tahoe. Don't know his user name either lol

He lifted his truck now? WTF

I would steal his truck and have him drive and Dale's 95TT Have him drive too...Dude can DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!

http://youtu.be/WKOKIrf7OHQ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts