if you could steal a members ride???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Modded ezanemil ? (white numbs hoe not sure of correct spelling) atomics...damn there's so many haha any really

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He lifted his truck now? WTF

I would steal his truck and have him drive and Dale's 95TT Have him drive too...Dude can DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!

http://youtu.be/WKOKIrf7OHQ

The turbo'd NBS? No it's lowered I think. I formatted that goofy. I have one lowered/street truck I'd want to drive for a day. And I have one lifted truck I'd want to drive for a day. lol

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like mine so I'd just like to steal parts off other ppls hoes. First I'd take bowtie freak's lift wheels and tires.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like my own :), just wish I could get the mods on there and off the garage floor!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come on.

umm. whoever suv is lifted the highest. that person will be my pick.

oh shit you know where i live.. i better lock my doors..

I would take Jennas rig once its all done.. bear brakes and blower.. ill let them add a few more toys on it before i grab it up... :Handshake:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't forget the lowering kit, and the Corsa that are sitting next to them! While the Nali is under the knife, I will gladly steal Justin's Blazer!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a plan.. how about load the parts in the Nali.. you steal the blazer and ill snag the nali and install the goodies myself.. sounds fair to me.. ill be on the west coast with a single car in a week cool deal.. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14