I2yan ***Beware, Deadbeat***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually, if you're not a member, you can't see the chatbox.

on top of that, if you're banned, you can't do anything.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and it looks like he's still logged in!!! :laughing1:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've had some laughs on this thread, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that one of us got ripped off and there's little to nothing that any of us can do about it ... except perhaps continue to keep our word to each other and be honest with each other. It is evident that TYF is the home of standup folks and that we all aspire to keep it this way.

So a BIG thanks to Richard for bringing this to everyone's attention, he probably saved one of us a lot more than $40.

And a thanks to staff for being patient enough to give that ****** a chance to do the right thing and for acting swiftly when it was evident he wouldn't.

And a final word to the deadbeat called I2yan: Your little orange leds look like shit!
There I said it! :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And a final word to the deadbeat called I2yan: Your little orange leds look like shit!

:lol:

You told him, buddy!!! :laughing1:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had some laughs on this thread, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that one of us got ripped off and there's little to nothing that any of us can do about it ... except perhaps continue to keep our word to each other and be honest with each other. It is evident that TYF is the home of standup folks and that we all aspire to keep it this way.

So a BIG thanks to Richard for bringing this to everyone's attention, he probably saved one of us a lot more than $40.

And a thanks to staff for being patient enough to give that ****** a chance to do the right thing and for acting swiftly when it was evident he wouldn't.

+1 on this whole paragraph and +100000000 the orange led's :chicken:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we should string orange LEDs all along Felix's roof rack and door handles. Dat would be phat, yo!:pimp:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should string orange LEDs all along Felix's roof rack and door handles. Dat would be phat, yo!:pimp:

that would almost be as bad as trusting someone and being a nice person and then getting ripped off by them! oh wait...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member